Shenzhen Stock Exchange  No. 24
To clarify commodity futuresETFTrading and purchase redemption mechanism, approved by the China Securities Regulatory Commission, Shenzhen Stock Exchange on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange Securities InvestmentfundThe relevant provisions of the Transaction and Purchase Redemption Regulations (2016 Revision) are amended as follows:
1. The first paragraph and the second paragraph of Article 36 are amended as: “Investors buy the bond ETF share (hereinafter referred to as “bidding buy”) through the auction transaction on the same day, the gold ETF share, and the listing transaction.currencyMarket fund share, cross-border ETF share, cross-borderLOFShare and commodity futures ETF shares can be sold on the same day.
Investors passed the same daybig dealWays to buy (hereinafter referred to as "bulk buy") bond ETF share, gold ETF share, money market fund shares of listed transactions, cross-border ETF share, cross-border LOF share and commodity futures ETF share, the day can be through the block trade Selling (hereinafter referred to as "bulk selling"), the next trading day can be sold through auction trading (hereinafter referred to as "bidding to sell").
2. Article 39 is amended as follows: When investing in an investor, using cash as a consideration for a market bond ETF, a cross-market bond ETF, a cross-market stock ETF, a commodity futures ETF or a cross-border ETF, the following provisions shall be observed:
(1) The ETF share purchased on the day of the auction can be redeemed on the same day; the ETF share purchased on the day of the bulk can be redeemed on the next trading day;
(2) The share of the ETF purchased on the same day shall not be sold or redeemed before settlement.
3. Article 54: Add one as item (8): “(8) Commodity Futures ETF: refers to the holding of commodity futures contracts listed on the Commodity Futures Exchange approved by the China Securities Regulatory Commission. Strategy to track commodity futures prices or price indices, using commodity futures contract portfolios or fundscontractThe ETF that is purchased and redeemed in the agreed manner. ”
This notice shall be implemented as of the date of promulgation. All member units and fund managers are required to do relevant business and technical preparations.
Shenzhen Stock Exchange
January 11, 2019
(Article source: Shenzhen Stock Exchange website)