Home > economy Channel >                 text

Jidong Cement increased its holding of 21% equity of Baotou Jidong

January 11, 2019 22:06
source: China Securities Network

Oriental Fortune APP

  • Convenient
  • Mobile phone viewing financial news
  • Professional, rich
  • Master the pulse of the market

Read articles on your phone

  • prompt:
  • WeChat sweep
  • Share it with you
  • Circle of friends

K map 000401_2

  Jidong CementannouncementRecently, the company acquired 21% equity of Baotou Jidong Cement Co., Ltd. through public delisting, with a total transaction price of 49.07 million yuan. After the completion of the transaction, the company's shareholding in Baotou Jidong increased from 49% to 70%, and Baotou Jidong was included in the consolidated statement of the company. Baotou Jidong is the only unit authorized by Baotou Steel Group to operate and sell its slag.

(Article source: China Securities Network)

                (Editor: DF378)

you might be interested
  • News
  • stock
  • global
  • Hong Kong stocks
  • US stocks
  • futures
  • Foreign exchange
  • life
    click to see more
    No more recommendations
    • name
    • Latest price
    • Quote change
    • Hand turnover rate
    • Capital inflow
    Please download Oriental Fortune products to view real-time quotes and more data.
    Click ranking
    Solemnly declare:Oriental Fortune.com publishes this information in order to disseminate more information and has nothing to do with the position of this website. Oriental Fortune Network does not guarantee the accuracy, authenticity, completeness, validity, timeliness, originality, etc. of all or part of this information (including but not limited to text, data and graphics). The relevant information has not been confirmed by this website, and does not constitute any investment advice for you. According to this operation, the risk is at your own risk.