According to the website of the central bank, in order to thoroughly implement the requirements of the Central Rural Work Conference, the "Opinions of the CPC Central Committee and the State Council on Implementing the Rural Revitalization Strategy" and the "Village Revitalization Strategic Plan (2018-2022)", the efficiency of financial services and rural revitalization will be effectively improved. Level, peoplebankThe China Insurance Regulatory Commission, the China Securities Regulatory Commission, the Ministry of Finance, and the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs jointly issued the "Guiding Opinions on Rural Service Revitalization of Financial Services."
The "Opinions" pointed out that we should improve the financial services of the rural property rights system and develop and strengthen the rural collective economy. Cooperate with the reform of rural land system and the reform and deployment of rural collective property rights system, accelerate the construction of supporting mechanisms such as confirmation of power registration, value assessment, transaction flow, disposal and realization of cash, actively and steadily promote the operation of mortgage loans for rural contracted land, combined with homestead The pilot reform of the "three-power split" reform has steadily carried out the mortgage loan business for farmers' housing property rights, promoted the use of collectively-operated construction land, collective assets and other legally compliant mortgages, and promoted the organic connection of rural land assets and financial resources. In combination with the progress of the registration and accreditation work of rural collective economic organizations, the financial support for collective economic organizations with independent legal person status, clear collective assets and stable cash flow will be strengthened.
The "Opinions" pointed out that the laws and regulations related to the pilot reform of rural financial reform should be promoted. Cooperate with the research and formulation of laws and regulations related to rural revitalization, study and promote rural financial legislation, and strengthen rural financial legal protection. Combining the management rights of rural contracted land and the experience of piloting mortgage loans for farmers' housing property rights, we will promote the revision and improvement of laws and regulations such as the Rural Land Contract Law, so that the management rights of rural contracted land and the mortgage business of farmers' housing property rights can be relied upon.
The following is the full text:
People's Bank of China, Banking Regulatory Commission, China Securities Regulatory Commission, Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs, Guidance on Financial Services and Rural Revitalization
The implementation of the rural revitalization strategy is a major deployment made by the Party Central Committee with Comrade Xi Jinping as the core. It is the general grasp of the "three rural" work in the new era and the fundamental follow-up of the financial system to carry out rural financial services. In accordance with the "Opinions of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China and the State Council on Implementing the Rural Revitalization Strategy" and the "Village Revitalization Strategic Plan (2018-2022)", the following opinions are proposed on the rural revitalization of financial services:
I. General requirements, objectives and principles
(1) General requirements.
Guided by Xi Jinping's new era of socialism with Chinese characteristics, he closely follows the overall deployment of the 19th National Congress on the implementation of the rural revitalization strategy, in accordance with the general requirements of industrial prosperity, ecological livability, rural civilization, effective governance, and affluent life. Adhere to the combination of goal orientation and problem orientation, market operation and policy support, focus on key areas, deepen reform and innovation, establish a market system, organizational system, and product system for improving financial services and rural revitalization, and improve the return mechanism of rural financial resources. Multi-financial resources are allocated to key areas and weak links in rural areas to better meet the diversified and multi-level financial needs of rural areas and promote the integration of urban and rural areas.
(2) Work objectives.
By 2020, the financial services rural revitalization will achieve the following goals:
Financial precision and poverty alleviation are constantly increasing. Before 2020, the focus of rural revitalization is to get rid of poverty. Agro-banking financial institutions should give priority to meeting the priority poverty alleviation in poverty-stricken areasCreditdemand. New financial resources should be tilted to deep poverty-stricken areas. The growth rate of loans in deep poverty areas is higher than the average growth rate of loans in the provinces (autonomous regions and municipalities), and the poverty alleviation loans in deep poverty areas are in the provinces (autonomous regions and municipalities). The proportion is higher than the same period of the previous year.
Financial support for agriculture continues to increase. The balance of agriculture-related loans of agriculture-related banking financial institutions was higher than that of the previous year, and the loans of farmers and new agricultural business entities maintained a relatively fast growth rate. The level of “agriculture, rural areas and farmers” in capital market services such as bonds and stocks continued to increase. agricultureInsuranceThe insurance continues to increase and the coverage is effectively improved.
Rural financial services continued to improve. Basically, the coverage of township financial institutions is fully covered, and digital inclusive finance has been effectively popularized in rural areas. The rural payment service environment continued to improve, bank card assistance for agricultural withdrawal services to achieve sustainable development, and new payment methods such as mobile payment were widely used in rural areas. The construction of rural credit system continued to advance, and the financing and credit enhancement mechanism of farmers and new agricultural management entities improved significantly.
The corporate governance and agricultural support capacity of agricultural-related financial institutions has been significantly improved. The differential pricing power of agricultural-related financial institutions has been continuously enhanced, rural financial products and service innovations have been accelerated, and the risk management of agriculture-related loans has continued to improve, ensuring that the level of non-performing loans for agriculture is stable and controllable, and the commercial sustainability of county-level legal person financial institutions has improved significantly. The ability and level of financial services for rural revitalization continued to increase.
In the medium and long-term goal, by 2035, the modern rural financial system with multi-level, wide coverage, sustainable, moderate competition, orderly innovation and risk control can be basically established. The financial service capacity and level will be significantly improved, and the financial needs of agricultural and rural development will be Effectively satisfied; by 2050, the modern rural financial organization system, policy system, and product system will be comprehensively established, urban and rural financial resources will be allocated in a reasonable and orderly manner, and urban and rural financial services will be fully realized.
(3) Basic principles.
Guided by market-oriented operations. Respect the laws of the market, give full play to the decisive role of market mechanisms in the allocation and pricing of rural financial resources, and guide the downward trend of the cost of agricultural loans through the use of low-cost funds and increase credit enhancement measures, and promote the establishment of a market-oriented service model for financial institutions to establish revenue coverage costs. To enhance the pricing power of rural financial services.
Driven by institutional reforms. We will continue to deepen the reform of national policy-oriented and commercial agriculture-related financial institutions, and enhance the capacity of medium and long-term credit supply and differentiated service levels. Standardize corporate governance of county-level legal person financial institutions, promote local service, support urban-rural integration, and increase the effective supply of rural financial resources.
Guided by policy support. IncreasecurrencyPolicy support, improve differentiated supervision, and play the role of financial funds in guiding and embarrassing finance. Establish and improve the government financing guarantee and risk sharing mechanism, give play to the role of agricultural credit guarantee system and agricultural insurance, make up for the shortcomings of low agricultural risk and high information asymmetry, and promote the return of financial resources to rural areas.
Take risk prevention and control as the bottom line. Financial institutions should adhere to the two aspects of credit supply and risk prevention and control, explore capital replenishment channels, reasonable return mechanisms and risk capital management models that are compatible with rural revitalization, improve corporate governance, pay attention to loan quality, and improve market-based risk management mechanisms. Enhance the risk prevention and control capabilities of agriculture-related businesses and improve the sustainability of financial services for rural revitalization.
Second, adhere to the correct direction of rural financial reform and development, and improve the financial service organization system suitable for rural revitalization and development
(4) Encourage developmental and policy-oriented financial institutions to provide medium- and long-term credit support for rural revitalization within the scope of their business. In accordance with the positioning of development financial institutions, the National Development Bank should make full use of the advantages of serving the national strategy, market operation, and ensuring low profits, increase support for rural revitalization, and foster the growth momentum of rural economy. The Agricultural Development Bank must adhere to the positioning of agricultural policy banks, improve political positions, and play in key areas such as food security, poverty alleviation, and key weak links.Main forceAnd the backbone.
(V) Increase the support of commercial banks for rural revitalization. ChinaAgricultural Bank of ChinaIt is necessary to strengthen the strategic orientation of "agriculture, rural areas and farmers" and serve urban and rural areas, further reform and improve the system and mechanism of the "three rural" financial sector, ensure that the growth rate of county loans continues to be higher than the average level of the Bank, and actively implement the "three rural" project of Internet financial services. , focus on improving the coverage of rural financial servicesAnd creditPermeability. China Postal Savings Bank should give full play to its network advantages, capital advantages and rich experience in microfinance franchise, adhere to the strategic positioning of retail commercial banks, and focus on microfinance and retail financial services, and highlight the farmers in the rural revitalization field. Financial services in the field of small and micro-inclusive areas such as new-type business entities, small and medium-sized enterprises, and poverty-stricken households, and improve the operation mechanism of the “three rural” financial sector, increase credit supply to county areas, and gradually increase the ratio of deposits and loans in the county. And remain within reasonable limits. Joint-stock commercial banks and city commercial banks should combine their own functional positioning and business advantages, highlight key support areas, and focus on improving the coverage of basic financial services, promoting urban and rural financial services and other important aspects of rural revitalization, and actively innovating financial products and service methods to create integration. Characteristic rural revitalization of financial service system.
(6) Strengthening the role of rural small and medium-sized financial institutions in supporting agriculture. Rural credit cooperatives, rural commercial banks, and rural cooperative banks must adhere to the market orientation of serving the county and supporting agricultural support, and maintain the overall status and quantity of legal persons in rural financial institutions in the county. Actively explore the reform path of rural credit cooperatives, improve the management system of rural credit cooperatives, clarify and strengthen the status of independent legal persons of rural credit cooperatives, improve corporate governance mechanisms, and guaranteeshareholderRights, improve the independence and standardization of rural financial institutions in the county, dilute the administrative functions of the rural credit cooperatives in the personnel, finance, business and other aspects, highlighting the professional service functions. Village and town banks should strengthen their strategic support for supporting agriculture and support the extension of service to towns and villages. The use of funds for county-level legal person financial institutions shall be based on agriculture-related businesses, and shall not be unilaterally pursued with high returns. It is necessary to put the risk of preventing and controlling agriculture-related loans in a more important position and improve the risk management and control capabilities. Actively play the beneficial supplementary role of other institutions such as microfinance companies in serving rural revitalization, explore effective ways for the development of new rural cooperative finance, and steadily carry out pilot projects for internal credit cooperation among farmers' cooperatives.
Third, clarify the key areas of financial support, and increase the intensity of financial resources to the rural areas to revitalize key areas and weak links
(7) Constantly increase financial precision and poverty alleviation efforts, and help win the fight against poverty. Increase the support for poverty-stricken households in the construction of the card, and make good use of preferential policies such as poverty alleviation microfinance, farmer microcredit loans, business guarantee loans, student loans, and rehabilitation poverty alleviation loans to meet the poverty-stricken households Reasonable loan needs such as production, entrepreneurship, employment, and schooling. Promote the integration of financial poverty alleviation and industrial poverty alleviation, and establish a linkage mechanism between financial support and enterprises to drive poverty-stricken households out of poverty in accordance with the principle of transparency.
(8) Doing a good job in national food security financial services around the use of grain in the land and grain storage. The grain production functional zone determined by the state, importantAgricultural productsFocus on producing protected areas and characteristic agricultural products, innovating investment and financing models, increasing credit support for high-standard farmland construction and rural land remediation, promoting the effective docking of agricultural science and technology and capital, and continuously increasing the upgrading of modern seed industry and agricultural technology. InvasiveXinhechengThe input of transformation. Combined with the market-oriented reform of the grain storage and storage system and the price formation mechanism, the Agricultural Development Bank is supported to do a good job in policy-based grain storage and storage, and to explore an effective model for supporting multi-market entities for market-oriented grain acquisition.
(9) Focusing on the prosperity of the industry and promoting the integration and development of the rural one, two and three industries. Actively meet the reasonable financing needs of modern agricultural key areas such as farmland water conservancy, agricultural science and technology research and development, high-end agricultural machinery equipment manufacturing, agricultural product processing industry, smart agricultural product technology research and development promotion, agricultural product cold chain warehousing logistics and drying, and promote the development of water-saving agriculture and high efficiency Agriculture, smart agriculture, green agriculture. Support the development of agricultural industrialization leading enterprises and consortiums, extend the agricultural industrial chain, and increase the added value of agricultural products. Fully explore the regional special resources, support the exploration of effective models of the integration of agriculture and tourism, pension, health and other industries, and promote the development of leisure agriculture, rural tourism, characteristic homestays and rural health care. Increase financial support for modern agricultural industrial parks, strong agricultural industrial towns, etc., and promote the integration of production villages and the integration of production and city.
(10) Focus on the financial services of new agricultural business entities and small farmers, and effectively meet the funding needs of their business development. According to the characteristics of different subjects, a hierarchical financial management system for agricultural business entities was established. Encourage new agricultural business entities such as family farms, farmer cooperatives, agricultural socialized service organizations, and leading enterprises to realize scale operations through various forms such as land transfer, land shareholding, and productive custody services, and explore and improve the risks to various new types of agricultural management entities. Management mode to enhance the carrying capacity of financial resources. Encourage the development of agricultural supply chain finance, integrate small farmers into modern agricultural production systems, strengthen the interest linkage mechanism, and rely on core enterprises to improve the availability of small farmers and new agricultural management entities. Support the development of agricultural productive service industry and promote the realization of agricultural savings and efficiency.
(11) Do a good job in reforming the financial services of the rural property rights system and develop and strengthen the rural collective economy. Cooperate with the reform of rural land system and the reform and deployment of rural collective property rights system, accelerate the construction of supporting mechanisms such as confirmation of power registration, value assessment, transaction flow, disposal and realization of cash, actively and steadily promote the operation of mortgage loans for rural contracted land, combined with homestead The pilot reform of the "three-power split" reform has steadily carried out the mortgage loan business for farmers' housing property rights, promoted the use of collectively-operated construction land, collective assets and other legally compliant mortgages, and promoted the organic connection of rural land assets and financial resources. In combination with the progress of the registration and accreditation work of rural collective economic organizations, the financial support for collective economic organizations with independent legal person status, clear collective assets and stable cash flow will be strengthened.
Fourth, strengthen the innovation of financial products and service methods to better meet the needs of rural revitalization and diversification
(12) Actively broaden the agricultural and rural arrivalsPledgeScope of things. Promote the credit business of factory buildings and large-scale agricultural machinery mortgages, housing and living livestock and poultry mortgages, movable property pledges, warehouse receipts and accounts receivable pledge, agricultural policy financing, etc., and promote the formation of comprehensive and diversified rural assets pledge according to law. Financing model. Actively and steadily carry out forest tenure mortgage loans and explore innovative mortgage models. Encourage enterprises and farmers to solve the problem of insufficient funds for the purchase of large-scale machinery, production equipment and processing equipment for agriculture through financial leasing business.
(13) Innovative financial institution internal credit management mechanism. Each agriculture-related banking financial institution shall separately formulate the annual target of agriculture-related credit, and give certain inclinations in terms of economic capital allocation, internal fund transfer pricing, and cost arrangement. Improve the differentiated assessment mechanism of the agriculture-related business departments and county branches, and implement the salary incentives and due diligence of the agriculture-related credit business. Appropriate decentralization of credit approval authority, promote branches, especially branches with low deposit-to-deposit ratio in the county, and increase the investment of agriculture-related credit. Simplify the loan approval process on the basis of commercial sustainability, and reasonably determine the amount of the loan,interest rateAnd the term, encourage the development of liquidity loans and medium and long-term loans that match the agricultural production and operation cycle.
(14) Promote the application and promotion of new technologies in the rural financial sector. Standardize the development of Internet finance in rural areas, and actively use technologies such as big data and blockchain to improve the identification, monitoring, early warning and disposal levels of agricultural credit risks. Strengthen the accumulation and sharing of agricultural credit data, and through the integration and screening of customer information, innovate the credit evaluation model of rural business entities, and gradually increase the proportion of credit loans issued under the premise of effectively preventing risks. Encourage financial institutions to develop exclusive loan products and small payment settlement functions for rural e-commerce, and open up the rural e-commerce capital chain.
(15) Improve the green financial products and service system of “agriculture, rural areas and farmers”. Improve the green credit system, encourage banking financial institutions to accelerate the innovation of “three rural” green financial products and services, and raise funds to support pollution prevention, clean energy, water conservation, ecological protection, green agriculture, etc. by issuing green financial bonds. The green field will help to fight the battle against pollution. Strengthen the follow-up supervision and management of green bonds to ensure that funds are earmarked.
V. Establish and improve a multi-channel funding supply system and broaden the sources of rural revitalization financing
(16) Increase the support of multi-level capital markets. Support qualified agricultural enterprises to list and list financing on the main board, small and medium-sized board, GEM and NEEQ, and standardize the development of regional equity market. Strengthen the refinancing supervision, standardize the investment of funds raised by listed companies involved in agriculture, and avoid the funds being “de-solid”. Intermediaries are encouraged to appropriately reduce the agency fees for listing and refinancing of agribusiness. Under the premise of not lowering the threshold, continue to conduct initial public offerings (IPO), listing of new three boards, and issuance of corporate bonds for enterprises in poverty-stricken areas at the national level.MergerReorganizationOpen up a green channel. We will improve the risk investment guidance mechanism, actively guide the risk capital investment early, and increase the support for the agriculture-related enterprises in the initial stage. Encourage qualified regions to initiate the establishment of rural revitalization investmentfundPromote the integration and transformation of the agricultural industry.
(17) Innovative bond market financing tools and products. Local governments are encouraged to issue general bonds for the rehabilitation of rural human settlements and the construction of high-standard farmland. Support local governments to pilot special bonds for project financing and self-balanced income based on the funding needs of rural revitalization projects. Commercial banks are encouraged to issue special financial bonds for “agriculture, rural areas and farmers”, and funds are raised to support the construction of eligible rural revitalization projects. Increase the propaganda of non-financial corporate debt financing instruments, support the development of green channels for high-quality agricultural enterprises, and simplify the registration and distribution process on the premise of meeting information disclosure requirements.
(18) To play the role of price discovery and risk dispersion in the futures market. Accelerate the development and listing of agricultural product futures varieties, and innovate and launch futures trading of bulk animal products and cash crops to enrich agricultural product futures. Actively use futures price information to guide agricultural operators to optimize planting structure and improve agricultural product futures trading and delivery rules. Innovate the varieties of agricultural products, improve the rules of sugar and soybean meal options, speed up the promotion and choose to introduce options contracts such as corn and cotton, and enrich agricultural risk management tools. We will steadily expand the “insurance + futures” pilot, explore the “order agriculture + insurance + futures (rights)” pilot, explore the establishment of agricultural subsidies, agriculture-related credit, agricultural futures (rights) and agricultural insurance linkage mechanism to form a comprehensive financial support system.
(19) Continue to improve the level of protection for agricultural insurance. Scientifically determine the agricultural insurance premium subsidy mechanism, encourage qualified local governments to increase financial subsidies in conjunction with financial resources, broaden financial subsidies, and reasonably determine the level of premiums undertaken by agricultural operators. Exploring the pilot of the local subsidy policy for the promotion of local special agricultural products insurance. Implement the agricultural insurance disaster risk reserve system, establish a Chinese agricultural reinsurance company, and improve the agricultural reinsurance system. Gradually expand the scope of agricultural disaster insurance, full cost insurance and income insurance pilots. Guide insurance institutions to set up grassroots service outlets in rural areas, sink the focus of services, and realize the full coverage of the insurance institutions in the Tibet Autonomous Region. The insurance institutions in other provinces will cover the county level.
6. Strengthen financial infrastructure construction and create a good rural financial ecological environment
(20) Comprehensively improve the level of payment services in rural areas under the premise of sustainability. Vigorously promote the popularization and application of emerging payment methods such as mobile payment, encourage and support all types of payment service entities to conduct business in rural areas, actively guide mobile payment convenience projects to extend to rural areas, and promote new payment products such as mobile payment that meet the needs of rural agricultural farmers. . Promote the bank card to help farmers with money withdrawal services to regulate sustainable development, encourage support for agricultural aid withdrawal services and information into villages, rural e-commerce, urban and rural social security and other cooperative development, and enhance the network value of service points. Promote payment and settlement services from serving farmers' lives to serving agricultural production and rural ecology, continuously optimizing bank account services, strengthening risk prevention, and continuing publicity to promote the sustainable development of rural payment service environment.
(21) Accelerate the construction of the rural credit system. In accordance with the overall thinking of the government, the People's Bank of China, the participation of all parties, and the service of the society, we will comprehensively carry out credit townships, credit villages, and letter-creating activities to give full play to credit.Information serviceRural economic entity financing function. Strengthen inter-departmental information interconnection, promote joint trustworthiness and untrustworthy joint disciplinary mechanisms, continuously improve the credit awareness of various economic entities in rural areas, and optimize the rural financial ecological environment. We will steadily promote the construction of electronic credit files for economic entities such as farmers, family farms, farmer cooperatives, agricultural social service organizations, and rural enterprises, integrate social credit information through multiple channels, improve credit evaluation and sharing mechanisms, and promote information, credit, and credit linkages in rural areas.
(22) Strengthening the countrysideRegional financeConsumer rights protection. In-depth financial activities such as “Jinhui Project” and “Financial Knowledge Popularization Month” will be carried out to achieve full coverage of financial publicity and education in rural areas. Increase the propaganda of financial consumer rights protection, enhance the risk awareness of rural financial consumers and the ability to identify illegal and illegal financial activities. Standardize the business behavior of financial institutions, strengthen information disclosure and risk warnings, smooth the channels for handling consumer complaints, and build a good financial ecological environment in rural areas.
7. Improve the policy guarantee system and strengthen policy incentives and constraints
(23) Increase the support of monetary policy. Make a differenceDeposit reserveThe positive incentive effect of the tool guides financial institutions to strengthen financial support for rural revitalization. Increase re-lending and rediscount support. According to the rural revitalization of financial needs, the time limit, amount and time of refinancing will be reasonably determined to improve the efficiency of capital use. Strengthen re-lending account management and effect evaluation to ensure that all funds for supporting agricultural re-loan are used to issue agricultural loans, and re-loan discountsinterest ratePolicies are effectively transmitted to agro-economic entities.
(24) Better use of financial support. Better play the incentive role of the county financial institutions' incremental loans for agriculture-related loans, and guide the county-level financial institutions to mainly deposit the deposits they have absorbed. We will improve the agricultural credit guarantee system, promote the extension of the agricultural credit guarantee service network to cities and counties, and expand the balance of insurance loans and the number of projects under warranty. Give full play to the role of the National Financing Guarantee Fund and guide more financial resources to support rural revitalization. The implementation of financial institutions to provide small loans to farmers, small and micro enterprises and individual industrial and commercial households to obtain interest income is exempt from the VAT policy. Local governments are encouraged to support the construction of service environment in rural areas, especially in poverty-stricken areas, through financial subsidies and other measures, and guide more payment and settlement entities, personnel, and equipment to invest in rural poverty-stricken areas.
(25) Improve the differentiated supervision system. Appropriately relax the conditions for the issuance of special financial bonds for “agriculture, rural areas and farmers”, and cancel the requirement that “the annual growth rate of agriculture-related loans in the last two years is higher than the average growth rate of all loans or the increase is higher than the same period of the previous year”. Moderately improve the non-performing tolerance of agriculture-related loans. If the non-performing rate of agriculture-related loans is higher than the annual target of 2% (inclusive) of various loan non-performing loans, it may not be the deduction factor for the internal evaluation of banking financial institutions.
(26) Promote the improvement of laws and regulations related to rural financial reform pilots. Cooperate with the research and formulation of laws and regulations related to rural revitalization, study and promote rural financial legislation, and strengthen rural financial legal protection. Combining the management rights of rural contracted land and the experience of piloting mortgage loans for farmers' housing property rights, we will promote the revision and improvement of laws and regulations such as the Rural Land Contract Law, so that the management rights of rural contracted land and the mortgage business of farmers' housing property rights can be relied upon.
8. Strengthen organizational leadership and effectively promote policy implementation
(27) Strengthening the party's leadership over rural financial work. To comprehensively do a good job in the financial service and rural revitalization work, we must take the guidance of General Secretary Xi Jinping on the work of “agriculture, rural areas and farmers” and rural revitalization work as a guide, and earnestly strengthen the party’s leadership over rural financial work. All financial institutions must effectively strengthen organizational leadership. The head of the head office (headquarters) directly grasps the rural revitalization. The leaders of all branches and departments take the first responsibility of policy implementation and provide strong organizational guarantee for rural financial development.
(28) Conduct assessment and evaluation of financial institutions serving rural revitalization. According to the strategic goal of rural revitalization, strengthen the monitoring of loans in the rural revitalization field, and on the basis of improving the criteria for the identification of new agricultural business entities, explore the establishment of new agricultural business entity loan statistics such as family farms and farmer cooperatives, and timely track the work of financial institutions to serve rural revitalization. progress. Establish a financial institution to serve the rural revitalization assessment system, evaluate financial institutions from two aspects: qualitative indicators and quantitative indicators, and regularly report the results of assessments, and implement monetary policy, financial market business access, macro-prudential assessment, and differential supervision. Important reference for work such as financial support.
(29) Do a good job in promoting implementation and experience propaganda. The branches of the People's Bank of China should be in line with the departments of bank insurance supervision, securities supervision, finance, agriculture and rural areas. Based on this opinion, the objectives and tasks of the service area for the revitalization of the districts and the division of labor of the districts should be refined, and the implementation of various work measures will be implemented. Encourage qualified regions to increase rural financial reforms, follow the procedures to build a financial service rural revitalization pilot zone, carry out pilot tests, strengthen the promotion of typical experiences, and ensure that policies benefit the key areas of rural revitalization.
Central Bank, Banking Regulatory Commission, Securities Regulatory Commission, Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs
January 29, 2019
Core points >>
(Article source: China Net Real Estate)