The Department of Equipment Industry of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology released the key points for the standardization of intelligent networked vehicles in 2019. Others mentioned that the development of advanced driver assistance system standards is steadily promoted. Standards for automatic emergency braking of passenger cars and commercial vehicles, and electronic stability control systems for commercial vehicles have been completed. Comprehensive development of standards related to autonomous driving. Complete the development of basic general standards such as driving automation grading, organize the development of standards for automatic driving function test methods and requirements under specific conditions, and initiate the pre-requisites for industries such as automatic driving data recording, driver takeover capability identification and driving task takeover. research.
Attachment: Main points of the work of standardization of intelligent network in 2019
In order to thoroughly implement the strategic plan of the Party Central Committee and the State Council on building and manufacturing a strong country, actively innovate and explore a new model of standardization work, dynamically improve and coordinate the construction of the standard system, accelerate the formulation of key urgent needs standards in key areas, and strengthen the coordination of international standards and regulations and industrial cooperation. The Equipment Industry Department organized the National Automobile Standards Committee to compile the key points for the standardization of intelligent networked vehicles in 2019. The main contents are as follows:
I. Implement the guidelines for the construction of standards systems and dynamically improve the standards system.
1. Implement the “Guidelines for the Construction of the National Vehicle Network Industry Standard System (Intelligent Networked Vehicles)”, accelerate the formulation of basic general and industry urgently needed standards, strengthen the research and test verification of key technologies, and carry out standard publicity and implementation in a timely manner to ensure each Class standard projects are progressing in an orderly manner.
2. Carry out standard system construction work summary and performance evaluation, timely summarize the standard system construction achievements, experience and problems, continuously optimize and improve the standard system, timely adjust the standard project priorities and work arrangements, and ensure that the standard system construction continues to support the industrial development.
3. Practically implement the "C-V2X Standard Cooperation Framework Agreement" and study and formulate relevant standards for automotive communication application layer in accordance with the principle of "friendly cooperation, professional division of labor, complementary advantages, and coordinated promotion", and cooperate with road infrastructure and intelligent traffic management platform. Formulate relevant standards and coordinate the promotion of the vehicle network standard system.
Second, the system layout technology field, accelerate the revision of key standards
1. Steadily promote the development of advanced driver assistance system (ADAS) standards. Completed the development of standards for automatic emergency braking (AEB) for passenger cars and commercial vehicles, and electronic stability control systems (ESC) for commercial vehicles, and organized the development of standards for advanced driver assistance system terminology and definitions, blind zone monitoring, and lane keeping assistance. It actively promotes standard project monitoring such as panoramic image monitoring, night vision system and signal prompt priority, and comprehensively promotes pre-research work on automatic control system standards such as full-speed adaptive cruise, traffic congestion assist control and automatic emergency steering.
2. Comprehensive development of relevant standards for automatic driving. Complete the development of basic general standards such as driving automation grading, organize the development of standards for automatic driving function test methods and requirements under specific conditions, and initiate the pre-requisites for industries such as automatic driving data recording, driver takeover capability identification and driving task takeover. Research, actively organize the testing and verification of important standards such as commercial vehicles to follow up, and organize the preparation of guidance documents such as intelligent network connection vehicle function and performance evaluation guide.
3. Orderly promote the development of automotive information security standards. Complete the general information of automobile information security, vehicle gateway, information interaction system, remote management and service of electric vehicles, charging of electric vehicles, and the development of urgently needed standards in the industry, and research and put forward application standards for automotive software upgrade and information security risk assessment. The system carries out research on the evaluation system of vehicle complete vehicle and parts information safety test, and starts the planning and pre-research of the vehicle hardware environment and operating system related standard system.
4. Coordinate the development of relevant standards for automobile network association. Complete the standardization of networked vehicle methodology, promote the technical requirements of intelligent network communication wireless communication application layer, technical requirements of information interaction system, etc., initiate pre-research on system application standards such as intersection collision warning, and complete intelligent network communication. Research projects such as demand, automatic driving and high-precision map standardization requirements, and proposals for intelligent network-related automotive related infrastructure and service standards.
3. Perform international coordination duties and strengthen standard exchanges and cooperation
1. In-depth participation in the coordination of international regulations of the United Nations Intelligent Network. Effectively fulfill the duties of the vice-chairman of the self-driving vehicle working group under the UN WP29 framework, strengthen the construction of the intelligent network of international autonomy and coordination expert teams and supporting systems, actively promote the development and implementation of the relevant framework documents of the United Nations automatic driving regulations, and actively undertake the organization of key regulatory projects. Coordination and research tasks, and actively undertake work meetings on relevant regulations.
2. Continue to increase the breadth and depth of participation in international standards. The system tracks the dynamics of the International Organization for Standardization Road Vehicle Committee (ISO/TC22), actively participates in the Automated Driving Task Force (ADAG) project planning, and deeply participates in the formulation of key standards such as expected functional safety and information security; and conscientiously implements the Autopilot Test Scenario Working Group ( SC33/WG9) Convener's responsibilities, actively undertake the development of international standards such as general requirements for test scenarios.
3. Continue to strengthen and expand international exchanges and cooperation. Relying on inter-governmental multi-bilateral dialogue and cooperation mechanism, consolidate exchanges and cooperation with the EU, Germany, France, Japan, etc., gradually establish exchanges and cooperation mechanisms between countries along the “Belt and Road”, and support the establishment of the National Automobile Standards Committee and related organizations and foreign counterparts. The cooperative relationship forms an international exchange and cooperation mechanism for multi-party participation and multi-layer cooperation of intelligent network association automobile standards and regulations.
(Article source: Securities Times Network)