On April 18, the Ministry of Finance announced that from January 1, 2018 to December 31, 2020, the agency supervision fees for the securities and futures industry will be temporarily exempted. The following is the full text of the announcement:
Notice on the Relevant Policies on the Exemption and Adjustment of Some Administrative Fees
Finance and Taxation  No. 37
The Ministry of Public Security, the China Securities Regulatory Commission, the State Intellectual Property Office, the finance departments (bureaus), development and reform commissions, and price bureaus of the provinces, autonomous regions, and municipalities directly under the Central Government, and the Finance Bureau of the Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps:
In order to further reduce the social burden and promote the development of the real economy, the relevant policies on the suspension, exemption and adjustment of some administrative fees are now as follows:
1. Since April 1, 2018, the first application for the identity card of the resident ID card has been suspended.
2. From January 1, 2018 to December 31, 2020, the agency supervision fee for the securities and futures industry will be temporarily exempted.
3. Since August 1, 2018, the patent registration fee, the announcement printing fee, and the change of the record item (the change of the patent agency and the agent's entrustment relationship) in the patent charge (domestic part), PCT ("patent" Cooperative Treaty) the transfer fee in the patent application fee (international phase part); for eligible applicants, the patent annual fee reduction period is extended from within 6 years from the year of granting the patent right to 10 years; The patent application for invention shall be refunded 50% of the substantive examination fee of the patent application before the expiration of the reply period of the first review notice (except for the reply submitted).
4. The above-mentioned fees and charges shall be paid in full to the central and local state treasury in accordance with the channels prescribed by the financial department.
5. The financial departments at all levels must earnestly do a good job in guaranteeing funds, properly arrange the budgets of relevant departments and units, and ensure that they perform their duties according to law.
6. All regions and relevant departments and units shall strictly implement the provisions of this Notice, and timely formulate relevant supporting measures to ensure that relevant policies are in place.
Ministry of Finance, National Development and Reform Commission
April 12, 2018