In the entertainment circle, it seems to be a thousand miles away, and it seems to have a sense of distance, and it seems so different. This is how they feel for everyone. In fact, they are cold and sturdy, and they contain a burning heart. Their nobleness is more attractive. Their glamorous, more personalized. In any case, the style they show is truly memorable. Liu Yifei Liu Yifei, her beauty, is more to cater to the young people's pursuit of beauty. Because its beauty, like a fairy, in the illusion, can not reach the realm.
Everyone nowadays prefers to pay attention to the entertainment circle, and there is never a shortage of beauty in the entertainment circle. The generation of female stars has risen. Now there are many young female beauty stars. I don’t know what type of people you like the most. ?
1. Dilraba, born on June 3, 1992 in Urumqi, Xinjiang, actress in mainland China, graduated from Shanghai Theatre Academy. In 2013, he starred in his first TV series "Analhan". In 2014, he participated in the costume drama "Gu Jian Qi Tan". In 2015, he starred in the campus magical network drama "Love in the Backlight". In the same year, he won the most popular new-born actress in the 2015 National Drama Festival with the urban love drama "Carat Lovers".
American social psychologist Festinger has a well-known behavioral theory, known as the "Festinger's Law": 10% of life is made up of things happening to you, while the other 90% It is up to you to decide how things will happen. In other words, if you do something wrong, you may need to do 9 things to make up for it. If you chase the mistake, you will be farther and farther. If you want to change yourself, please never do the following 20 things for yourself: 1. Don't entangle with bad people. Zhou Guoping said that life must have incompetent wisdom.
Lin Xinru, who had to take the role of the goddess is still the same value, Lin Xinru, who has always paid attention to the maintenance, is very similar to the early years in terms of image. Liu Yifei is always the cold-hearted god fairy sister Fan. It seems to be arrogant and difficult to contact, but she is very enthusiastic in life. It is well known in the entertainment circle. Di Lieba looks sweet and gives a very warm feeling. In recent years, her popularity has soared and she has millions of powders. It is very pleasing.
entertainmentOrange Tianle Entertainment7 hours ago
Recently, a topic on Weibo has attracted many netizens' onlookers and hot discussions. This topic is about fairies with angels. Netizens have posted or posted posts about the beauty stars in their hearts who have angels. Let's take a look at the eight beauty stars of Angels in the entertainment circle. Who do you like the most? In the eyes of many netizens, Yang Chao is an actress with an angel face. Some netizens commented that Yang Chao’s wearing a fairy skirt is really super fairy. Yang's transcendence is very small, it is indeed very mirrored, and she is also very friendly. Zheng Shuang is called a little fairy by many netizens.
entertainmentTechnology one brother one8 hours ago
1. Yu Feihong is not the old goddess of freezing age. From the perspective of recognition, her beauty is absolutely pure and completely impeccable. In the movie "Wu Chuan", her appearance is amazing. 2, Di Lieba, her fascinating face of the melon seeds, the exotic style of the body, the countless powder, the value is really high. 3, high round and round round appearance and temperament is in line with the Chinese aesthetic, the atmosphere is pure, the high circle known as the street goddess is powerful, her looks are really impeccable.
Stars now seem to be the focus of each of us. After a meal, we habitually talk about the gossip of the stars, and the little sisters will share their favorite stars. The transparency of the star's life is getting higher and higher. Today, Xiaobian talks with you about the highly educated female stars in the entertainment circle. Zhao Wei, who plays Xiaoyan in "Huizhu Gege", became a goddess in our hearts with a lovely and lively little swallow. She was born in Anhui. She was changed from school to school because of her father’s work. Parents and brothers are petting, so Zhao Wei lives very comfortably.