Recently, a major event took place in Hainan. After the Boao Conference, the Hainan Free Trade Port was established.
This policy gives Hainan, which is the largest special economic zone in China, and the only provincial international tourism island, to put on a free trade port vest. You can enjoy the convenience and freedom of trade that others do not enjoy. Under its blessing, you willEnjoy cheaper or even tax free merchandise.
"The Party Central Committee decided to support Hainan Island as a free trade pilot zone and support Hainan to gradually explore and steadily promote the construction of a free trade port with Chinese characteristics, and establish a free trade port policy and institutional system in stages and phases."
The State Council issued the "Guidance on Supporting Hainan's Comprehensive Deepening of Reform and Opening-up" points:
1. By 2020, significant progress has been made in the construction of the Free Trade Pilot Zone, and international openness has increased significantly; by 2025, the free trade port system has been initially established, and the business environment has reached the domestic first-rate level;
2. Encourage the development of beach sports, water sports, horse racing and other projects and support the creation of a national sports tourism demonstration zone.
3. Explore the development of sports guessing sports lottery tickets and large-scale international tournaments that open lottery tickets.
4. Accelerate the promotion of new energy vehicles and energy-saving and environmentally friendly vehicles, and gradually prohibit the sale of fuel vehicles in Hainan Island.
5. To implement a more open and convenient policy of out-of-island duty-free shopping, to achieve full coverage of passengers on outlying islands and to increase duty-free shopping limits.
6. Completely implement and improve the international medical tourism pioneer district policy of Boao Music City, encourage the research and application of new medical technology, new equipment, and new medicines, and formulate a facilitation policy to support the treatment of patients from outside the country to the predecessor area.
7. Support Hainan to open a multinational cruise route and support Sanya and other cruise ports to carry out trials of open ocean shipping routes to speed up Sanya's development towards the home port of the cruise ship.
8, build "digital Hainan." We will promote the full coverage of urban and rural fiber optic networks and high-speed mobile communication networks, accelerate the implementation of information into villages and households projects, and strive to improve the ability of communications and protection in the South China Sea.
9. Encourage Hainan tourism companies to optimize and restructure their businesses, support eligible companies in their listing and financing, promote the scale, brand, and network management of the tourism industry and form a group of internationally competitive tourism groups.
10. It is necessary to formulate a preliminary plan to stabilize market expectations and resolutely prevent speculation in real estate speculation.
This is the second area where high-level officials have proposed that Shanghai establish a free trade port area, and the second one proposes to build a free trade port. The 30th anniversary of the establishment of the province and the establishment of a special economic zone in Hainan has ushered in the greatest benefits!
What is a free trade port?
The free trade port is a special area that is set up outside the borders of a country (region), where goods and capital personnel are free to enter and leave, and most goods are exempt from customs duties. It is the special economic function zone with the highest level of openness in the world.
Since Italy established the world's first free port in 1547, the global free trade area has developed rapidly. The business area is also dominated by foreign trade, which has spawned processing industries and other service industries such as warehousing, logistics, finance, and tourism.
At present, the world's famous free trade ports are Hong Kong, China, Singapore, South Korea, Busan, Malaysia, Malacca, NorthAtlanticThe Bermuda Islands (UK) and so on.
The most basic function of a free trade port is to achieve freedom of trade. Through offshore trade and entrepot trade, the role of third parties is established between producing and consuming countries, and third-party lands are used to complete processing, manufacturing, storage, sales and transportation.
In terms of supervision, the “first line is released and the second line is in charge”, that is, “customs withdrawal” to the second line, and the free port has become “outside the territory”.
This is also the biggest difference between the free trade port, the free trade zone, and the bonded zone.
When the free trade area is generally promoted in mainland China and the mission of exploring the new model of “pre-accession national treatment + negative list” is basically completed, to achieve greater reforms and opening up, a more extensive and more open area is necessary.
The completion of the free trade port, go to Hainan real estate?
Last weekend, the State Council's Guiding Opinions on Supporting Hainan's All-round Deepening of Reform and Opening-up to Hainan, apart from mentioning the establishment of a free trade port, also specifically emphasized the need to stabilize the market and prevent the speculation of real estate speculation.
On the afternoon of March 31, the Housing and Construction Department of Hainan Province released "About stability"real estateThe “Notice of Market Work” clarifies that the non-provincial households in the province are required to purchase one set, the first payment ratio for commercial loans is not less than 70%, and the principle of prohibition of transfer within five years from the date of acquisition of the titleless property right is used. ".
At the 13th National People's Congress meeting in Hainan Province, a delegation-wide meeting was held. Secretary of the Hainan Provincial Party Committee Liu Cigui indicated that the importance attached to the real estate industry and the history of how much the island wants to buy will be gone forever. He also stressed that he will take the most stringent measures in history to control. Let four central cities and counties in central Hainan Province cancel all sales of commercial housing, and other cities and counties should follow suit.
Also canceled 2/3 cities and countiesGDPAssessment, because most of these are based on real estate, so doing so can also limit real estate. It was also proposed that no one should be allowed to invest in real estate, and that villas and peasants in urban areas must not be allowed to build villas. It must not be constructed illegally without approval.
Hainan has already shown a way of “completely breaking with real estate” to prevent large inflows of foreign capital and population from leading to rising house prices.
In the "Price Index of Residential Sales in 70 Large and Medium-sized Cities," published in February, the price of new commercial housing in Sanya, Hainan, rose by 1% to rank third in the nation. The competition of housing enterprises and the influx of real estate speculators on the one hand have brought about a hot market. What's worse, it has brought serious impact on the ecology.
Therefore, even if Hainan becomes a free trade port, investment in buying a house is still not desirable.