On April 18, the Ministry of Finance announced that from January 1, 2018 to December 31, 2020, it temporarily exempted supervision fees for securities and futures industry institutions. The following is the full text of the announcement:
Circular on Cancellation of Exemption and Adjustment of Some Administrative Charges Related Policy
Taxation  37
The Ministry of Public Security, the Securities Regulatory Commission, the State Intellectual Property Office, the departments of finance of the provinces, autonomous regions, and municipalities directly under the Central Government, the Development and Reform Commission, the Price Bureau, and the Finance Bureau of the Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps:
In order to further reduce the social burden and promote the development of the real economy, we hereby notify you of the relevant policies regarding the suspension, exemption, and adjustment of some administrative fees:
1. Starting from April 1, 2018, the fee for the initial application for the resident identity card was suspended.
2. From January 1, 2018 to December 31, 2020, temporarily exempt the agency supervision fees of securities and futures industries.
3. Starting from August 1, 2018, the patent registration fees, announcement printing fees, and alterations of recording items in the patent fees (domestic portion) will be suspended (changes in the relationship between patent agencies and agents), PCT (“Patents” (Patent Cooperation Treaty) The transfer fee in the patent application fee (international phase); for eligible applicants, the period for deduction of the patent annual fee shall be extended from within 6 years from the date of grant of the patent right to 10 years; for eligible applicants In the case of an application for a patent for invention, before the expiration of the reply period of the first review opinion notice (except when a reply opinion has been submitted), if the applicant applies for withdrawal on his own initiative, he is allowed to return 50% of the substantive examination fee for the patent application.
4. The arrears of the aforementioned fees shall be paid in full to the central and local treasuries according to the channels prescribed by the financial department.
V. Financial departments at all levels must earnestly do a good job of ensuring funds, properly arrange the budgets of relevant departments and units, and ensure that they perform their duties according to law.
6. All regions and relevant departments and units shall strictly implement the provisions of this Circular and promptly formulate relevant supporting measures to ensure that relevant policies are put in place.
Ministry of Finance National Development and Reform Commission
April 12, 2018