Oriental Wealth Network's new share subscription and new share subscription related pages collect relevant announcements in real time, providing timely and important information such as new share issuance, subscription, winning, and listing. Objectively provide basic information about listed companies.
1. New stock subscription:Http://westdollar.com/sbdm/data/xg/xg/default.html
2. Details of new share subscription:Http://westdollar.com/sbdm/data/xg/xg/detail/300059.html
3. Analysis of new stock data:Http://westdollar.com/sbdm/data/xg/xg/chart/fxsyl.html
4. A list of new revenues:Http://westdollar.com/sbdm/data/xg/xg/dxsyl.html
Related fields and explanations
Eastern Fortune Network strives to provide objective listingCompany AnnouncementInformation in.
Each of them signed a contract of XX million yuan using a scientific calculation method to calculate the theoretical value of how many yuan each of the ones need.
In order to make it easier for investors to carry out preparations for the new pre-production period, the three fields of “requisition ceiling”, “requisition fund ceiling” and “issuance price” will provide estimates before the official data, and the estimated value will not be Involving the analysis of the company's fundamentals, investors are advised to refer to it carefully. After the actual data comes out, Oriental Fortune Network will update it as soon as possible.
The calculation of the new income takes into account the objective fields such as the winning rate, the issue price, and the opening increase on the first day of listing, and calculates the theoretical income of a single hit. Ignore the commissions and stamp duty generated by the transaction.
New rate of return= Number of shares in the first sign* (the first non-character board listed (excluding the first day of listing) average transaction price - issue price) / funds required for each one sign
The new year's rate of return is based on the new rate of return, taking into account the actual time from the purchase of the funds to the thawing, and then do a simple annualization process to calculate the theoretical value of the annualized rate of return. Ignore the commissions and stamp duty generated by the transaction.
Annualized rate of return on new shares = new rate of return *360 / number of days of subscription of new shares frozen funds.
There are three criteria for breaking the contract: First, the opening price on the first day is the standard. If the opening price on the first day is lower than the issue price, it is broken. Second, the first day closing price is the standard. If the first day closing price is lower than the first day, the closing price is lower than the first day. The issue price is broken; third, the latest price is the standard, if the latest price is lower than the issue price, it is broken. The concept of breaking the Eastern Fortune Network has already reflected the judgment standard in the corresponding position.
First, the new share purchase process:
Investors need to focus on the market value of positions held on T-2 (that is, two days before the online subscription date), and then determine the amount of new shares that can be purchased. On the T-day (online subscription date, the same below), the T+3 day inquiry is signed. result.
Figure 1: New stock online purchase date process
Figure 2: New share purchase quota inquiry
Second, the conditions for the subscription of new shares:
1. Investors must hold a non-restricted A-share market value of more than 10,000 yuan and a sufficient amount of funds to participate in the online subscription of new shares, and the market value of the Shanghai and Shenzhen markets cannot be combined, Shanghai and ShenzhenSecurities accountOnly purchase new shares in this market, and need to deposit sufficient purchase funds before purchase. The online purchase amount of investors shall not exceed the daily average market value of 20 trading days (including T-2 days) before T-2, nor exceed the upper limit of purchase specified by the lead underwriter, and must be paid in full.
Table 1: New share subscription rules
2. Calculating the market value of the securities refers to the holders of the T-2 day-end investors (including the main board,Small and medium boardwithgemThe market value of non-restricted A shares, includingMargin financingThe market value of the customer credit securities account and the market value of the securities company's subordinated securities subordinated account, excluding B shares,ETFMarket capitalization of funds, bonds, or other restricted A shares. If an investor holds multiple securities accounts, the market value of the account will be calculated.
3. Investors participate in the online public offering of shares, with the investor's first purchase as a valid purchase, one investor can only use one securities account for one purchase, and the rest of the purchase will be automatically revoked by the system. Once the new shares are declared, they may not be withdrawn. If there are more than one stock issued on the same day, the marketable amount of the purchaseable amount will apply to each share of the investor's purchase. For each new share issue, investors with multiple securities accounts can only use one account with market value to purchase once, such as multiple purchases, only the first purchase is valid.
4. After the daily market value of the stock T-2 is determined, the market value held on the T-2 date can be sold on the T-1 or T day, and the funds can be used to purchase new shares on the T day.
Suggestions for the operation of new shares:
(1) Short-selling new shares subscription (with cash + no stock market value):
It is recommended that you have an appropriate number of A shares to meet the market value requirements. Taking the customer's 1 million cash for new share purchase as an example, according to the new share subscription cycle and the average issue price, it is necessary to purchase stocks with a market value of 100,000 yuan, and the retained 900,000 yuan can be used as the purchase amount.
(2) Full stock new stock purchase strategy (with stock market value + no cash): You can make full use of the margin financing and securities account function to withdraw funds. There are two specific ways of operation:
1) It is the securities that sell the underlying securities, finance the purchase of the same securities, and directly transfer the funds in the account to the ordinary account for new shares subscription;
2) Transfer some stocks to the credit account, finance the purchase of the required stocks, and then sell the individual stocks in the ordinary account to reserve the new shares. If you have not yet opened a margin financing and securities lending account, you are advised to open the business department as soon as possible to meet the new share subscription requirements.
5. Examples of processes for purchasing by market value are as follows:
Company A and Company B are also scheduled to make online purchases on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange on the T-day. The online circulation is 50 million shares and 20 million shares respectively. The lead underwriters have a maximum purchase limit of 50,000 shares and 20,000 shares, respectively. It is 10 yuan.
On T-2, according to the new method, only investors who have at least 10,000 yuan of market value will be able to obtain the right to purchase new shares.
For example, after the market closes two trading days before the purchase date, the daily average market value of the investor holding a non-restricted A-share of Shenzhen Stock Exchange for the first 20 trading days (including the same day) is 209,000 yuan, then Zhang will be able to obtain With 41 purchase units, you can purchase new shares of 41 × 500 = 20,500 shares. This purchaseable amount is less than the 50,000-share subscription limit of Company A, which exceeds the 20,000-share subscription limit of Company B. Therefore, Zhang can only purchase up to 20,500 shares of Company A and 20,000 shares of Company B. The excess is invalid. T, online subscription. Zhang deposited 405,000 yuan into the fund account in full, and then purchased 20,500 shares of Company A and 20,000 shares of Company B from Shenzhen Stock Exchange during the trading hours. On T+1, China Clearing Company will freeze and verify the subscription funds, confirm the total amount of valid purchases according to the actual purchase funds, and assign one number to each purchase unit, and consecutively assign all valid purchases in chronological order. Zhang’s subscription to Company A and Company B is valid, including 41 and 40 subscription units, all of which have obtained the matching number of 41 companies and the registration number of 40 companies. After that, the lead underwriter determines whether the lottery is required according to the total amount of the purchase.
T+2, announced the winning rate, organization lottery draw
T+3, announced the results of the winning, unfinished funds all thawed
Note: The above T+N days are trading days and will be postponed on Saturdays and Sundays.
Third, the first day trading rules:
|New stock listing first day trading rules prompt|
|Related Matters||Shanghai Exchange||Shenzhen Stock Exchange|
|Opening set auction stage||The effective declared price shall not exceed 120% of the issue price and shall not be less than 80% of the issue price.||The effective declared price is 20% of the issue price.|
|Continuous bidding stage||The effective declared price shall not be higher than 144% of the issue price and shall not be less than 64% of the issue price.||The effective bid range is 10% above and below the recent transaction price, but may not exceed the full-day valid declared price range. The effective declared price of an all-day investor shall not be higher than 144% of the issue price and shall not be less than 64% of the issue price.|
|Special quotation rule||A declaration that exceeds the valid declared price range is an invalid declaration.||If the bid exceeds the effective bidding range, the report that does not exceed the valid declared price range cannot participate in the opening bidding auction and temporarily store in the trading host. When the continuous bidding price fluctuates to make it enter the effective bidding range, the trading host automatically withdraws the declaration and participates in the continuous bidding. .|
|Temporary suspension||In the continuous bidding stage, the intraday trading price increased or fell by more than 10% compared with the opening price of the day. The interim suspension was suspended during the intraday trading period. The duration of the suspension was 30 minutes. If the suspension period reaches or exceeds 14:55, the card will resume trading at 14:55.||In the continuous bidding stage, the intraday trading price will rise or fall by 10% for the first time, and the temporary suspension will be suspended during the intraday trading period. The temporary suspension time is 30 minutes. If the temporary suspension time spans 14:57, the card will be resumed at 14:57, and the resumption of the bid for the accepted declaration will be auctioned.|
|Whether it can be declared during the temporary suspension period||No.||During the temporary suspension period, investors can declare or cancel the declaration. At the time of resumption of trading, the resumption of the auction is accepted for the accepted declaration.|
Disclaimer: Oriental Fortune.com publishes this information for the purpose of disseminating more information and has nothing to do with the position of this website. Oriental Fortune Network does not guarantee the accuracy, authenticity, completeness, validity, timeliness, originality, etc. of all or part of this information (including but not limited to text, data and graphics). The relevant information has not been confirmed by this website, and does not constitute any investment advice for you. According to this operation, the risk is at your own risk.